Artsake – updated!

1 10 2008

The Artsake Gallery website has now been updated! I made the text smaller. I updated the events listing under the Events tab. I also added a little more info to the homepage about the upcoming “No Rules” artshow. 

Click here to go to the website and see all the improvements! 

I also added new text to the About Us tab. I hope to get some photos of the gallery, and of Jenn’s work to post here. I think it would add a little flair!

Artsake Gallery framed 99% of the art that was hanging in my show. (The other 1% was framed by me when I worked at a different frame shop that shall remain nameless) I got just as many compliments on the framing as I did on my artwork. Jenn is a wonderful framer with a great eye. She knows exactly what frame will compliment each piece. Her frameshop is located in Tolland, Connecticut, on the corner of Rte 74 and Rte 30.

http://www.artsakeframing.com

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: